FIELD LOK 350® - Red Gasket
The gold standard for push-on joint restraint, but with a distinguishable U.S. Pipe red color. U.S. Pipe's FIELD LOK 350® - Red Gasket is an extremely successful, trouble-free means of joint restraint in 4" - 24" sizes for well over one million Ductile Iron pipe and fitting joint assemblies across North America.
- No pipe surface preparation or grooving is required for field cut pipe other than the cut end needing to be beveled as required for any push-on joint spigot end.
- Joints are restrained without thrust blocks, bolts, grooves, rods, clamps or retainer glands, resulting in savings of labor, material and time.
- Available in 4" - 24" sizes (350 psi)
- Bright Red Color for easy identification
- For sizes larger than 24" see TR Flex® or HP LOK® Restrained Joint products